- Make the Sign of the Cross; say the Apostles’ Creed.
- Say the Our Father.
- Say 3 Hail Marys and 1 Glory Be.
- Meditate on the 1st Mystery, saying the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory Be.
- Meditate on the 2nd Mystery, saying the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory Be.
- Meditate on the 3rd Mystery, saying the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory Be.
- Meditate on the 4th Mystery, saying the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory Be.
- Meditate on the 5th Mystery, saying the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and 1 Glory Be.
- Hail Holy Queen and Concluding Prayer.
*After each decade say The Fatima Prayer
The Joyful Mysteries
(Monday and Saturday)
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Birth of Jesus
- The Presentation of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
The Luminous Mysteries
- The Baptism of Jesus
- The Wedding of Cana
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
- The Transfiguration
- The Institution of the Holy Eucharist
The Sorrowful Mysteries
(Tuesday and Friday)
- The Agony of Jesus in the Garden
- The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Crowning of Thorns
- The Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion
The Glorious Mysteries
(Wednesday and Sunday)
- The Resurrection of Jesus from the Dead
- The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
- The Crowing of Mary Queen of Heaven and Earth
The Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy, Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he descended into hell; on the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and is seated into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
The Our Father
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
The Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory Be to the Father
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Fatima Prayer/O My Jesus
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your Mercy.
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to you thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of they womb Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray
O God, Who’s only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that by meditating upon these mysteries of the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, that we may learn to imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
May the Divine assistance remain always with us. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.